Book Cheap British Airways (BA) Flights
British Airways (BA) is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom and it is largest airline based on fleet size, international flights and international destinations. British Airways was established as an airline on 31 March 1974 by the dissolution of British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC) and British European Airways (BEA). British Airways is a signature of British Aviation Industry. It is also founding member of One World airline alliance .
BA has its head office at Waterside, stands in Harmondsworth, a village near London Heathrow Airport. Waterside was completed in June 1998 to replace British Airways previous head office, Speedbird House, which was located on the grounds of Heathrow Airport.
British Airways Flying Routes.
British Airways serves over 160 destinations, including six domestic. It is one of the few airlines to fly to all six permanently inhabited continents.
British Airways Fleet.
British Airways operates one of the largest and the most modern fleets of any airline in the world.
British Airways Experience.
Ruling the skies since over nine decades, British Airlines is one of the much talked-about carriers in the world. It provides complete comfort and lavish facilities, which gives it an edge over competition. It is a part of International Airline Group (IAG), the world’s largest aviation group.
Once you step on board you’ll see how the care and attention to detail of their design team has resulted in a cabin environment that’s sophisticated and contemporary, giving a reassuring sense of wellbeing and comfort.
Introducing BA’s new A380 . The world’s largest passenger aircraft has now entered into service for British Airways and is flying between London Heathrow, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Miami (from 25 October 2015), San Francisco, Singapore and Washington.
British Airways Fares..
Here’s a view of British Airways Flights Fares from Johannesburg to Lagos and Capetown.
Book Cheap Flights on British Airways.
You can use the search on top of this website to book your tickets.
The benefits of booking with British Airways include:
• Inclusive fares
• Free food and drinks on all flights – click here for details
• Free seat selection within 24 hours of departure – click here for details
• No charge to pay for bookings by debit card
• No charge to check-in
• Flights to mainstream airports, close to the destinations customers want to travel to
• A generous free baggage allowance, or, on European routes, customers can choose to book a hand baggage only fare, while still benefiting from free drinks and snacks and free seat selection within 24 hours of departure
• Day trip return fares to popular European destinations
Food and Drink
Passengers who are flying in the economy section can choose complimentary dining or premium economy dining. The airline also offers business dining, first dining and specialty meals. Kosher or Muslim food items are available on flights operated by Comair, but passengers must notify the airline of their special meal request 48 hours before the flight leaves. All other specialty meals must be ordered 24 hours before the flight. Specialty dining includes meals for vegetarians, children and diabetics.
British Airways Entertainment.
There are many luxurious services are provided to customers on boarding. These services give a wonderful relaxation to passengers. The main luxurious services include meal service, hot breakfast with tea and coffee, and entertainment services like Disney and the Cartoon Network for junior flyers, TV programs, games, audio books, music and radio. All World Traveler seats have a personal screen (no charge for headphones) showing the latest films. High Life is the name of BA’s in-flight entertainment. It’s stellar with movies and TV and a great Skyflyers Kids’ zone.
British Airways features more than 130 movies, 650 TV shows from around the world and some 550 audio albums and 225 radio shows in its in-flight entertainment systems.
British Airways In-Flight Technology
BRITISH AIRWAYS HAS IT COVERED FOR SKY-TECH SLEEP EXPERIMENT
British Airways has begun testing a hi-tech blanket which changes colour using brainwaves, to ensure it offers customers the best flight’s sleep in the sky.
The ‘happiness blanket’, which is woven with fibre optics, uses neuro-sensors to measure a person’s brainwaves and changes colour, from red to blue, to show when they’re at their most relaxed and meditative.
British Airways Contact Details .
|Contact details and opening hours|
International British Airways flights
Telephone: +27 10 344 0130
Domestic and regional flights (Comair)
Telephone: +27 11 921 0222 option 1
BA Traveler Ratings and Reviews.
For details on customer reviews and opinions on British Airlines visit the link below.
British Airways Latest News.
- In 2015 BA won following Awards.
- Business Traveler Awards 2015 (US)
- Best Airline in Western Europe.
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Programme.
- British Airways is investing £5bn in new aircraft and services to improve the experience for customers in the air and on the ground.
- Some of British Airways’ much-loved Boeing 747s are to receive a cabin refresh including a state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment system.
- For a limited period only, British Airways is offering customers booking long-haul flights an extra 4,000 Avios for each return flight they take – enough to buy a one-way off-peak reward flight to Paris, or upgrade an existing flight.