Book Cheap FlySafair Flights
Fly Safair is a low-cost airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The airline operates out of Cape Town International Airport.The airline was established in August 2013 and was granted approval by the South African Air Service Licensing Council to launch operations with ten daily services between Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport and Cape Town International Airport. The airline had plans to begin operations in October 2013. However, on 8 October 2013, the High Court of South Africa granted an interim court order preventing the airline from starting operations, following an application by rival carriers, on the basis that it did not meet the legal requirement of 75% local ownership. Substantial restructuring of ownership took place and FlySafair’s inaugural flight eventually took place on 16 October 2014.
Fly Safair Flying Route.
FlySafair serves the following destinations:
- Cape Town – Cape Town International Airport
- George – George Airport
- Durban – King Shaka International
- Johannesburg – OR Tambo International Airport
- Johannesburg – Lanseria
- Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Airport
- East London
Fly Safair Fleet.
The FlySafair fleet consists of the following aircraft with an average age of 23 years as of 5 September 2013.
Fly Safair Experience.
Although FlySafair is a brand new low-cost passenger airline or, as we prefer to say “a high value airline”, it already boasts a proud heritage. Founded by Safair, probably South Africa’s best known air logistics and specialised air services company, FlySafair was born from a company that already has 49 years of experience.
They have carried freight around the world, flown in teams of people wherever and whenever they were needed and supplied back-up passenger and freight airplanes to commercial airlines on a regular basis. You could say they are a company of adventurers.
Because they have been around for over four and a half decades, they have got a certain old-world quality you won’t find on other low cost airlines. They think the kind of person who will fly with us at FlySafair is someone who appreciates quality, good old fashioned values and attention to detail.
So please, if you’re looking for an efficient, professional, reliable, low cost high value airline offering exceptional rates and good service welcome aboard FlySafair. They guarantee it will be a breath of fresh air for you. Safair is proud to launch South Africa’s “true low cost Airline” Flysafair.
Fly Safair Fare chart
Here’s the prices that Fly Safair has to offer its customers. Its evident that these prices are most competitive in the market.
So what are you waiting for ! Book a fly Safair Flight and we will make the experience a memorable one.
Fly Safair Contact Details.
email :email@example.com or call on 087-135-135-1 and Flysafair executive will get right back to you.
|Central Reservations: 087 357 0030|
|Car Rental Enquiries|
For any car related queries you can contact First Car Rental on:Call (24hrs): 0861 1ST CAR / 0861-178-227Call (24hrs): + 27(0)11-230-9999
|Our Head Office is located at:|
Northern Perimeter Road,
Bonaero Park, 1619, South Africa.
|GPS Coordinates for FlySafair @ -26.120754,28.246024|
P.O. Box 938, Kempton Park, 1620, South Africa.
Fly Safair Ratings and reviews.
For more details on customer ratings and opinions click on link below.
Fly Safair Latest news.
- 07 April 2015. FlySafair spread the Easter love at OR Tambo this Eater Sunday by handing out Easter eggs to their happy customers.
- 7 January 2015. In 2 months and 8 days, FlySafair managed to check in and fly 100 000 passengers. That comes to 1470.6 passengers a day and 44117.6 passengers carried on average a month. On the 22nd of December 2014 the airline checked in and flew their 100 000th passenger. The passenger flew from Johannesburg to Cape Town, which is fitting because it is the first route that FlySafair started operating on. FlySafair CEO, Dave Andrew, said that they are thrilled that the public has supported them during their first couple of months in operation. Dave says that the demand for FlySafair flights has exceeded their expectations, and that they might be able to grow faster than what they had planned. The airline believes that they can still grab more of the corporate market as they continue to expand their network across South Africa.
- 11 December 2014. In a recent Business Day interview FlySafair’s CEO, Dave Andrew, said that they have not been able to attract business travellers yet because of their limited network. Mr. Andrew said that to attract corporate travellers they need to fly to more destinations and that is what they are looking into. This means that FlySafair are starting to plan more routes across South Africa. We will have to wait and see where they are planning to fly to. Hopefully they will take a look at our Wish List from clients calling for flights to almost every airport in SA.
Submit your review
Thank you for making flying affordable - It is such a joy to be able to bring my daughter home - because I can. Lovely staff on board as well.
(mother of a student).
FlySafair was the best priced 🙂 I never needed any baggage so it worked out well!