This was due to unpaid Airport fees for landing and taking off at its airports. The total outstanding is in the region of R8 Million. More information on this story can be found here.
The suspension will be lifted as soon as payment arrangements have been made.
Have you made a Skywise booking?
Steps to Take:
- If payment was made by Credit Card, call your bank and request a reversal of the payment (probably the best way to get your money back)
- If you purchased “Airline Liquidation” insurance contact Hepstar on: 011 991 8419 or email@example.com
- If payment was made in cash / eft contact Skywise on: 010 100 3601 or 011 991 8419 for a refund
Points to Consider:
- It more than likely that flights will be resumed shortly
- If you made a booking in the medium distant future it might not be affected
- It is unfortunate for a company to go through this, we hope Skywise is able to pull through this
If you have made a Skywise booking on our site, our booking engine Travelstart has decided to honourthese bookings to the best of its ability.
Should you have any queries or require any assistance with bookings made on our site contact the call center on 0861 878 278 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BookCheapFlights.co.za is Safe, Reliable and Cheap