Cape Town is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Proof of this is the large numbers of international and domestic tourists who visit Cape Town.
Access to Cape Town via Air, Road and Sea is common with the reduced cost in airline prices makes it much more affordable and safe option, considering petrol, risky drivers and speed fines!
Top 10 Things to do in Cape Town
1. Table Mountain – http://www.tablemountain.net/ or call them on 021 424 0015
2. V&A Waterfront – A popular tourist destination, shop, eat and even go on a boat or helicopter trip
3. Wheel of Excellence at the V&A Waterfront – Call them on 021 418 2502
4. Hike up Lions Head – On a full moon it is even better (can become a bit busy though). If hiking is your passion check out this site with more information
5. Fish and Chips in Hout Bay – A must to visit Fish on the Rocks.
Phone:021 790 0001:
7. Visit Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens – Currently having a Dinosaur exhibit, perfect for the little ones
8. Shop at Canal Walk, times from 9AM – 9PM and extended hours during the festive season. You can find them here
9. Drive through Constantia
10. Township tours – Safe and informative tours, offered by a wide variety of operators.